The Urban Design and Landscape Plan (UDLP) describes how the new design elements of the project will look and was developed based on the preliminary designs presented in the Environmental Impact Statement for the project.
Stage 1 of the plan provides information on urban landscape and design principles, interchange interface, noise barriers, bridges, pedestrian routes, retaining walls and road signs. This stage has been approved by the Department of Planning and the Environment and a submissions report is now available for viewing. The NorthConnex team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
Stage 1b involves the design of the motorway operations complex western retaining walls and noise barriers as part of the operational ancillary facilities. A targeted consultation with directly impacts residents and property owners is under way.
Stage 2 is now on exhibition for community feedback. Stage 2 includes urban design and landscape plans for buildings such as the ventilation outlets, motorway operations complex and service buildings as well as tunnels and tolling structures.
Stage 2 of the plan can also be viewed in hard copy at the following locations:
- Hills Shire Council, 3 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills
- Castle Hill Library, corner of Castle and Pennant streets, Castle Hill
- Baulkham Hills Library, Railway Street, Baulkham Hills
- Hornsby Shire Council, 296 Pacific Highway, Hornsby
- Ku-ring-gai Council, 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon
- Parramatta City Library, 1-3 Fitzwilliam Street, Parramatta
- Turramurra Library, 5 Ray Street, Turramurra
- Pennant Hills Library, corner of Ramsay Road and Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills
- Epping Library, Chambers Court, Epping
- Hornsby Central Library, 28-44 George Street, Hornsby
- Roads and Maritime Services, Level 1, 22-40 Ennis Rd, Milsons Point
- NorthConnex Community Information Centre, 118 Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills , open 9am to 1pm, Monday to Wednesday
Feedback can be provided by close of business Saturday 30 September 2017 to:
- Project phone line on 1800 997 057
- Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to NorthConnex UDLP, Locked Bag 1001, West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125